CS300H ELECTROCHEMICAL WORKSTATION POTENTIOSTAT/ GALVANOSTAT
CS300 Potentiostat/ Galvanostat a comprehensive research platform for corrosion, batteries, electrochemical analysis, sensor, life science and environmental chemistry etc.Model CS300 doesn’t include EIS. It includes all the voltammetric methods and some other techniques. It’s especially suitable for electro-analysis areas such as heavy metal ions concentration inspection. Model CS300H can be updated to CS310 or CS350 if you have the need in the future.
1. Reaction mechanism of Electrosynthesis, electrodeposition (electroplating), anodic oxidation, etc.
2. Electrochemical analysis and sensor;
3. New energy materials (Li-ion battery, solar cell, fuel cell, supercapacitors), advanced functional materials, photoelectronic materials;
4. Corrosion study of metals in water, concrete and soil etc;
5. Fast evaluation of corrosion inhibitor, water stabilizer, coating and cathodic protection efficiency.
Dual-channel high-speed 16bit/ high-accuracy 24bit AD converter;
Built-in frequency response analyzer (FRA), frequency range: 10μHz~1MHz;
High-bandwidth high input impedance amplifier unit
Built-in FPGA DDS digital signals synthesizer
High-power Potentiostat/ Galvanostat/ZRA;
Potential control range: ±10V; Compliance voltage: ±21V;
Current control range: ±2A;
Potential resolution: 10μV; current resolution 1pA.
1. CS studio software provides users a versatile smoothing/differential/ integration kit, which can complete the calculation of peak height, peak area and peak potential of CV curves.
2. CS studio also provides powerful non-linear fitting on Butler-Volmer equation of polarization curve. It can calculate Tafel slope, corrosion current density, limitation current, polarization resistance, corrosion rate. It can also calculate the power spectrum density, noise resistance and noise spectrum resistance based on the electrochemical noise measurements.
3. CS Studio software can achieve real time saving of the measuring data. The data can be automatically saved even in case of sudden power off.
4. CS studio kit has a built-in versatile timing policy for combined measurements, which can facilitate the automation of experiments and save time.
1. Polarization curve
CS300 can complete linear polarization curve and Tafel plot measurements. The user can set the anodic reversal current (passivation film breakdown current) of the cyclic polarization curve to determine material’s pitting potential and protection potential and evaluate the its susceptibility to intergranular corrosion. The software employs non-linear fitting to analyze polarization curve, and can make fast evaluation of material’s anti-corrosion ability and inhibitors.
CS300 can do the following electroanalysis methods: Linear Sweep Voltammetry (LSV), Cyclic Voltammetry (CV), Staircase Cyclic Voltammetry (SCV), Square wave voltammetry (SWV), Differential Pulse Voltammetry (DPV), Normal Pulse Voltammetry (NPV), AC voltammetry (ACV), Stripping voltammetry etc. It can complete calculation of the integrated peak area, peak current and standard curve analysis.
3. Electrochemical Noise
With high-resistance follower and zero-resistance ammeter, it measures the natural potential/current fluctuations in corrosion system. It can be used to study pitting corrosion, galvanic corrosion, crevice corrosion, and stress corrosion cracking etc. Through noise spectrum, we can evaluate the inducement, growth and death of metastable pitting and crack. Based on calculation of noise resistance and pitting index, it can complete localized corrosion monitoring.
4. Full floating measurement
CS300 workstation uses full-floating working electrode. It can be used for autoclave electrochemical measurements, on-line corrosion monitoring of metallic components under the ground (rebar in concrete, etc.)
5. User-defined methods
CS workstation supports user-defined combination measurements. The user can set cyclic timing measurements of an electrochemical method or several methods.
We are able to provide API functions and development examples, which facilitates some users’ requirements for secondary development and self-defined measurements.
Channel: Single Channel
Zero resistance ammeter
Electrode system: Support 2, 3 or 4 electrode system
Potential control range: ±10V
Current control range: ±2A
Potential control accuracy: 0.1%×full range±1mV
Current control accuracy: 0.1%×full range
Potential resolution: 10μV (>100Hz), 3μV (<10Hz)
Current sensitivity: 10pA
Rise time: <1μs (<10mA), <10μs (<2A)
Reference electrode input impedance: 1012Ω||20pF
Current range: 2nA~2A, 10 ranges
Compliance voltage: ±21V
Potential and current range: Automatic
Maximum current output: 2.0A
CV and LSV scan rate: 0.001mV~10,000V/s
CA and CC pulse width: 0.0001~65,000s
Current increment during scan: 1mA@1A/ms
Potential increment during scan: 0.076mV@1V/ms
SWV frequency: 0.001~100 kHz
DPV and NPV pulse width: 0.0001~1000s
AD data acquisition: 16bit@1 MHz,20bit@1 kHz
DA Resolution: 16bit, setup time: 1μs
Minimum potential increment in CV: 0.075mV
Low-pass filters: covering 8-decade
Communications Interface: USB
Operating System: Windows 2000/ NT/ XP/ Win 7/ Win 8/ Win 10
Weight / Measurements
Net weight: 6.5kg
Instrument size: 365 x 305 x 160mm