CS150 POTENTIOSTAT/ GALVANOSTAT (PROMO MERDEKA!!!)
CS150 Potentiostat/Galvanostat contains a fast digital function generator, high-speed data acquisition circuitry, a potentiostat and a galvanostat. With high performance in stability and accuracy with advanced hardware and well-functioned software, it is a comprehensive research platform for corrosion, batteries, electrochemical analysis, sensor, life science and environmental chemistry etc. Model CS150 is a cost-effective and basic model for you. With basic methods such as potentiostatic (I-T), CV, LSV, Potentiodynamic (Tafel), GCD, it’s suitable for various applications such as pitting corrosion measurement of surgical implants of medicine field, the carbon dioxide reduction, the electro-catalysis, battery charge and discharge tests, etc. It can be updated to more advanced model.
It model can be updated to advance model if you have the need in the future.
1. Reaction mechanism of Electrosynthesis, electrodeposition (electroplating), anodic oxidation, etc.
2. Electrochemical analysis and sensor;
3. Corrosion study of metals in water, concrete and soil etc;
4. Fast evaluation of corrosion inhibitor, water stabilizer, coating and cathodic protection efficiency.;
5. New energy materials (Li-ion battery, solar cell, fuel cell, supercapacitors), advanced functional materials, photoelectronic materials.
1. Potential control range: ±10V;
2. Compliance voltage: ±21V;
3. Current control range: ±2A;
4. Potential resolution: 10μV; current resolution 1pA
5. Dual-channel high-speed 16bit/high-accuracy 24bit AD converter;
6. High-bandwidth high input impedance amplifier unit
7. Built-in FPGA DDS digital signals synthesizer
8. High-power potentiostat/galvanostat/ZRA
1. CS studio software provides users a versatile smoothing/differential/ integration kit, which can complete the calculation of peak height, peak area and peak potential of CV curves.
2. CS studio also provides powerful non-linear fitting on Butler-Volmer equation of polarization curve. It can calculate Tafel slope, corrosion current density, limitation current, polarization resistance, corrosion rate. It can also calculate the power spectrum density, noise resistance and noise spectrum resistance based on the electrochemical noise measurements.
3. CS Studio software can achieve real time saving of the measuring data. The data can be automatically saved even in case of sudden power off.
4. CS studio kit has a built-in versatile timing policy for combined measurements, which can facilitate the automation of experiments and save time.
5. Battery analysis: charge & discharge efficiency, capacity, specific capacitance, charge & discharge energy, etc.
1. Polarization curve
It can complete linear polarization curve and Tafel plot measurements. The user can set the anodic reversal current (passivation film breakdown current) of the cyclic polarization curve to determine material’s pitting potential and protection potential and evaluate the its susceptibility to intergranular corrosion. The software employs non-linear fitting to analyze polarization curve, and can make fast evaluation of material’s anti-corrosion ability and inhibitors.
Polarization curve of Ti-based amorphous alloy & stainless steel in 3%NaCl solution
It can do the following electroanalysis methods: Linear Sweep Voltammetry(LSV), Cyclic Voltammetry(CV). It integrates calculation of peak area, peak current and standard curve analysis.
LSV curve: mesoporous carbon material in 0.1M KOH CV curves of PPy supercapacitor in 0.5 mol/L H2SO4
3. Electrochemical Noise
With high-resistance follower and zero-resistance ammeter, it measures the natural potential/currentfluctuations in corrosion system. It can be used to study pitting corrosion, galvanic corrosion, crevice corrosion, and stress corrosion cracking etc. Through noise spectrum, we can evaluate the inducement, growth and death of metastable pitting and crack. Based on calculation of noise resistance and pitting index, it can complete localized corrosion monitoring.
Electrochemical noise of low-carbon steel in 0.05mol/L Cl-+0.1mol/L NaHCO3
4. Full floating measurement
CS150 workstation uses full-floating working electrode. It can be used for autoclave electrochemical measurements, on-line corrosion monitoring of metallic components under the ground (rebar in concrete, etc.)
5. Software development kit (SDK)
We are able to provide API functions and development examples, which facilitates some users’ requirements for secondary development and self-defined measurements. We can provide .dll file.
Cyclic voltammetry: CS studio software provides users a versatile smoothing/differential/ integration kit, which can complete the calculation of peak height, peak area and peak potential of CV curves. In CV technique, during the data analysis, there is function of selecting exact cycle(s) to show. You can choose to see a cycle or some cycles as you want. You can also export data or vector graph of an exact cycle or several cycles.
Tafel plot and corrosion rate:CS studio also provides powerful non-linear fitting on Butler-Volmer equation of polarization curve. It can calculate Tafel slope, corrosion current density, limitation current, polarization resistance, corrosion rate. It can also calculate the power spectrum density, noise resistance and noise spectrum resistance based on the electrochemical noise measurements.
Battery Test and analysis: charge & discharge efficiency, capacity, specific capacitance, charge & discharge energy.
Real time saving of data: The data can be automatically saved even in case of sudden power off.
Combination test: it can facilitate the automation of experiments and save time. With the unique function of combination test, you can choose several techniques, and set the wait time, the start time, and the cycles. Choose the experiments you want to run. Then you can make auto measurement of the set experiments as you want without having to wait in the lab. This function is especially useful if you have multi experiments to run and save your time greatly.
Data open: You can open the data files by txt format in notepad. Data can also be opened in Origin.
Channel: Single Channel
Zero resistance ammeter
Electrode system: Support 2, 3 or 4 electrode system
Potential control range: ±10V
Current control range: ±2A
Potential control accuracy: 0.1%×full range±1mV
Current control accuracy: 0.1%×full range
Potential resolution: 10μV (>100Hz), 3μV (<10Hz)
Current sensitivity: 10pA
Rise time: <1μs (<10mA), <10μs (<2A)
Reference electrode input impedance: 1012Ω||20pF
Current range: 2nA~2A, 10 ranges
Compliance voltage: ±21V
Potential and current range: automatic
Maximum current output: 2.0A
CV and LSV scan rate: 0.001mV~10,000V/s
CA and CC pulse width: 0.0001~65,000s
Current increment during scan: 1mA@1A/ms
Potential increment during scan: 0.076mV@1V/ms
SWV frequency: 0.001~100 kHz
DPV and NPV pulse width: 0.0001~1000s
AD data acquisition: 16bit@1 MHz,20bit@1 kHz
DA Resolution: 16bit, setup time: 1μs
Minimum potential increment in CV: 0.075mV
Low-pass filters: covering 8-decade
Communications Interface: USB 2.0
Operating System: Windows XP/ Win 7/ Win 8/ Win 10
Weight / Measurements
Net weight: 6.5kg
Instrument size: 365 x 305 x 160mm