Mapada is a high-tech company specialized in development, production and sale of UV/VIS spectrophotometers. With 12 years of manufacturing experience, Mapada has obtained ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certificate. We have sold 50,000 units globally in the past 10 years.
This model supplies with Calibration Certificate KAN (Komite Akreditasi Nasional)
V1150 Comfortable setting off wavelength, but precise design and high quality components ensures excellent performance. It is widely used in high schools and colleges for general analysis and experiments.
• TFT color screen
• Self-check system
• Auto Zero and Blank
• Wavelength can be read out from screen direcly
• Large sampel compartment, it can be accommodate 5-100mm path length cuvette with optional holder
• Pre-aligned design ensures the user can change lamp conveniently
• It can be connected to a PC through USB port, and controlled by software; advanced functions such as wavelength scan, kinetic, and multi-wavelength can be realized.
• High quality silicon photometric diode detector and 1200 lines/mm grating ensure high accuracy and precision
1. Absorbance measurement
Measure the absorbance value of the sample.
2. Transmissivity measurement
Measure the transmittance of the sample.
3. The calibration standard sample measures the inknown sample concentration
By measuring the absorbance value of a standard sample and entering the corresponding cencentration, a standard curvenis established with the origin, and the concentration of unknown sample is measured using the standard curve.
4. Enter the equation coefficient to measure the concentration
A standardncurve is establish by inputting the coefficients K and B of the standard curve equation C=K*A+B, and the standard curve is used to measure the concentration of the unknown sample.
5. Energy measurement
Measure the light energy value of the sample and set energy gain as needed.